Monday, March 31, 2008

Ya-Ya I Bootiful!


Hi I'm Ya-Ya or Milly or Amelia which ever you prefer. I like being bootiful in my princess dress with a big hole in it that my Grandma-Mary made me along with my black shiny shoes with socks! I twiddle my hair and like to have my mouth open like I'm surprised most of the time. I think Ben and Sammy are funny but I like to boss them around as much I can without my Mommy getting mad at me. I like to sing twinkle little star in my own version and repeat as much as possible. I dance to music and shake my bum bum because it makes my Mommy laugh. If I get hurt I blame it on Ben even if he isn't there or didn't do anything--it makes me feel better. Everything I want is pink even if it isn't I say it is because that's what I want. I love everyone I meet and will give kisses and hugs to anyone who wants one--if I'm not grumpy. This is me in a nutshell and I am bootiful--that's all you really need to know about me!
Milly

No comments: