Sunday, September 14, 2008

Help for the Nielson Family

I normally would never do this, but this Sunday paper had an article about a fundraiser for the parents of 4 young children who got in a plane crash about a month ago in August. The mother-Stephanie Nielson sustained burns over 80% of her body and her husband- Christian Nielson sustained 30%. They are both still comatose but can hear. I was just touched by this family and what they and their children must be going through. They are LDS and live in Mesa, Arizona. Stephanie's sister is just trying to raise any amount of money to help them to recovery. This is their blog address check it out-- nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
I donated because if that had been one of my sisters, brothers, daughters, son, friends or family, I'd be greatful for any help that could be given to my loved ones.
Feels good to do good.
Your Thoughts,
Sarah

No comments: