Thursday, September 4, 2008

Milly's #3 Birthday

Happy Birthday Milly!

Milly turned 3 July 18th and we had big chocolate cupcakes and went swimming! Milly got a barbie tricycle/big-wheel thing and loves it. In the end, she was just so happy that everyones attention was on her! The icing on top was actually on our noses! We love you Milly and you make us laugh and smile everyday. You are so fun and quirky--I wouldn't change a thing about you! We are all so blessed and grateful that you are part of our family!

P.S.
She is potty trained and in record time--
YEA! A present for Mommy!

"I love my birthday because I can gross everyone out and it's okay!"




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

+


1 comment:

auntaqueen said...

Happy Belated birtday Milly! Wow, potty trained, woohoo! You all look so great with your frosting noses. Makes me want to go and bake cupcakes right now.