Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YARD OF THE MONTH


I'd just like to thank my WONDERFUL husband Adam for his determination, understanding and never failing strength to make this dream come true! Also, in thanks, I need to mention Katherine Flynn Argyle--(sniff, sniff) if it hadn't been for your wedding none of this could of happened and I'd still be hauling manure. I can't thank you enough! Last but not least, myself--thank you self for planting over 300 shrubs, trees, flowers & seeds. For spending many, many hours digging, shoveling, wheelbarrowing, laying soaker hoses, and especially planting. Self. . .YOU ROCK! Thanks to all the slave laborers who got suckered into helping me and for all those who donated their plants and time to the cause. This sign and recognition is for all of us! It's all been worth it the sweat and swearing to have this outstanding award placed in my yard--I am deeply honored. (kiss kiss)



Here are some more pictures of our beautiful yard that I know you are all so jealous of! Ha Ha Ha

2 comments:

flynn family said...

Since you had so much success on your yard, you need to come do mine next. I would let you!

The Red Hen said...

I am so glad that I have such a great yard to look at each day when I go outside to chase down one or both of my kids. Keep up the good work! PS - What are you going to do with yourself next summer? :)